Imagine a corporate world where learning and development didn’t exist formally. No strategic plan. No coaching programmes. No mentoring schemes. No graduate development programmes. No internal courses on either behavioural skills, or technical skills
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?