Editor’s note: This short article from Harold Jarche very succinctly makes the case for building your own knowledge management and sense making skills and then applying those to teams and across organisations. This is a really useful blueprint for knowledge management in a networked world.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?