Editor’s note: Had you been at the Learning Technologies conference 2012 you would have heard Ray Kurzweil talking about machines becoming more intelligent than humans – the singularity. Well, Miguel Nicolelis, a top neuroscientist at Duke University, says computers will never replicate the human brain and that the technological Singularity is “a bunch of hot air.”
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?