Editor’s note: SMARTeacher has figured out how to use galvanic skin response (GSR) technology to map students’ emotions. Using a GSR sensor embedded into a wristwatch like device, the company is able to consistently monitor student engagement levels while the device is worn.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?