Editor’s note: Luc Galoppin says that online information and collaboration is helping to rewire our brains. He contends that collaboration is becoming the fastest way to boost productivity and that social architects will be the ones who will facilitate this collaboration.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?