Editor’s note: NationalField aims to fix the problem of activity tailing off after the launch of a social network. Interestingly the technology was built to simplify communications between in-the-field campaign volunteers and regional campaign offices in the 2008 US presidential campaign.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?