Editor’s note: Coffee chain Starbucks is offering employees in the UK who do not hold a degree the opportunity to study for an undergraduate degree online. This at a time when there is a fear Brexit will lead to staff shortages. An interesting move to recruit and retain candidates.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?