Imagine a corporate world where learning and development didn’t exist formally. No strategic plan. No coaching programmes. No mentoring schemes. No graduate development programmes. No internal courses on either behavioural skills, or technical skills
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings