Editor’s note: This week Facebook unveiled Facebook for Work. It raised, once again, the topic of social networking tools within organisations and it brought me top this interview with Slack co-founder Stewart Butterfield. If you haven’t tried it then give it a go – it is a lightweight type of Yammer and is great for comms around projects. I like Butterfields comments on ‘institutional memory’. Aren’t these the tools that will bring to light much sought after ‘tacit knowledge’?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?