Editor’s note: Patrick Mallarkey looks at the two magicians in the film The Prestige – The Professor and The Great Danton – and reflects on what type of magic L&D professionals need to bring to learning events.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?