Editor’s note: This week I experienced a Thinking Environment facilitated by Meg Peppin. The concept, developed by Nancy Klein, helps people think better – arguably a skill for our time. This video describes the different elements that make up a thinking environment.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings