Editor’s note: We like this manifesto from Tom Peters. it reads more like a list of things to do and ways of being if you want to succeed. A great read on both a personal and professional/organisational level.
- The role of learning to support digital transformation in pharma
- Managers lack tools needed to support staff mental health
- Why is digital learning’s value so poorly measured today… and what can you do about it?
- I wrote the book on user-friendly design. What I see today horrifies me
- It’s not learning. That’s a problem for L&D and organisations
- Affective context
- Prior Knowledge Powers Performance, Learning
- Workplace training mainly benefits the better qualified