Editor’s note: Eduardo Salas, a professor of organizational psychology at the University of Central Florida, has studied corporate training programs for more than two decades. What happens before and after a training session, he says, is just as important as the actual instruction itself.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?