Editor’s note: John Seely Nbrown says that unlearning is an important part of learning. I like this line ‘While focusing on learning is fine, another real challenge is unlearning. We know that in this age of exponential change, global influences and zigzag careers, the ability to unlearn in order to learn anew, and re-frame in order to see differently is paramount.’
- Luc de Brabandere: Reinventing creative thinking
- Six key stats and strategies for the future of communications
- Top 25 Awesome Accessibility Testing Tools for Websites
- Edelman Trust Barometer 2018 – UK Results
- Are You an Effective Facilitator?
- Women in L&D – still not at the top
- Knowledge Management 2017
- Growth Mindset Replicates!