Editor’s note: A look at natural user interfaces, such as voice or gestures, and how they are being used to control computers. The development of these interfaces are rooted in cognitive science and based on constructivist views of learning as a process in which the learner actively constructs or builds new ideas or concepts based upon current and past knowledge or experience.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs