Editor’s notes: Infographics are powerful tools for collating and presenting data and should be considered as such. This article explores the history of visualising data and how to make them work effectively.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs