Editor’s note: The vox pop is a great tool for surfacing what people think, as explained in the following quote. Why don’t we use it as a part of learning from each other in organisations? “But there is so much to learn from listening to people, giving them the chance to offer a view, however incisive or ill informed we might think those opinions are. Vox pops are not scientific tests of public opinion but they often tell us something important about what is bubbling away below the surface.”
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings