Editor’s note: I like this quote to a piece debunking the war on talent myth: “Companies that engaged in the war for talent “set up competitive, zero-sum dynamics that make internal learning and knowledge transfer difficult … and create an attitude of arrogance instead of an attitude of wisdom.”
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings