Editor’s note: This report has to be a wake-up call for all organisations. Research suggests that managers, rather than helping alleviate stress in the workplace, are contributing to it. That is probably not new news but it shocking nonetheless. The research shows managers are not being supported so that they can in turn better support their teams.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings