Editor’s note: The Carnegie Mellon University stat here is very interesting. If knowledge workers can retain just 8% of information when doing their job what are the implications for how, where and when learning content is delivered?
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings