Editor’s note: Thank you to Phil Wilcox for sharing this fascinating article on why nudges designed to change behaviour can go wrong and deliver unintended results. There are great insights here that will help inform how you can engage colleagues around learning (with or without nudges).
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings