Editor’s note: The four people professionals interviewed in this piece say the way their organisations approach performance conversations has shifted considerably from formal, annual meetings to regular communications. The latter allows managers and individuals to flag up performance problems before they become a bigger issue.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings