Editor’s note: For more than a decade, Jane Hart, who runs the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies, has published a list of the top tools in learning based on responses from L&D professionals around the world. This year’s list has just been published and it makes for interesting reading. It is worth exploring to see which tools are the most popular and also for identifying new tools to use.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings