Editor’s note: Just because many of is have been working in virtual teams these past few months doesn’t mean we are good at it. This report from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development looks at what the research has to say about the best ways to run virtual teams.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings