Using evidence-based research, Dr Atherton looks at how to make your materials more visually effective, considering:
• Miller, Cowan and the magic numbers of working memory
• Considering the cognitive load of your subject matter and the learning environment
• Hacking the brain by farming out work to different pathways
• Why ‘sparse slides’ really do work better
• Commonly-made errors and how to avoid
Curated from www.youtube.com
A really great session from Dr Chris Atherton on how humans process information and how to design this into learning experiences.