Winners of the 2013 The Learning Awards were announced last night at a gala event held at the Dorchester Hotel, London.
Organised by the Learning and Performance Institute, the awards are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, celebrations of L&D achievement in the UK.
The winners are:
- Colin Corder award for services to training – Jane Hart
- Training company of the year – Mind Gym
- Training department of the year – First Data
- Training manager of the year – Ashley Sterling, DLA Piper
- Internal training project – National Express Buses
- External training project – Toolwire
- Learning technologies solution – LearningAge Solutions
- Innovation in learning services – Speakingpal
- Instructional designer – Moira Nicolson, Saffron Interactive
- Live online facilitator – Lorna Matty
- Apprenticeship programme – QA Apprentices
- Social media for learning programme – QA Training
- Staff development programme – Market Makers
- Trainer of the year – Sadi Kahn of Nobel Kahn
More pictures and coverage of the night will be posted on the LPI site.
[Picture credit: The Learning Awards]