Learning Tech InsideOut, our fringe event for the Learning Technologies Conference 2014, took place last night. We had a great turnout, with participants listening to conference speakers in a ‘speed conversation’ format – each speaker spoke to five groups of people for 10 minutes each. At the end of their 10 minute slot they moved on to the next group.
A big thankyou to our speakers:
- David Kelly, Training, Learning, and Performance Consultant
- Julie Dirksen, Independent Consultant and Instructional Designer
- Mark Bradshaw, Electronic Performance Support Systems Developer, Avon and Somerset Constabulary
- Andrew Jacobs, Learning and Development Manager, London Borough of Lambeth
- Ger Driesen, CEO, Challenge Stretching Talent
And a big thankyou to everyone who turned up and especially to Challenge Training for sponsoring the event.
Here are some pictures from the night and a couple of Vines too. We’ll be interviewing the speakers for a separate follow-up piece.